Clusters are uniquely structured organizations and need an equally unique business model framework, yet few clusters truly understand what cluster business models are and how they can contribute to the value impact of the cluster.
With this report, we hope to drive a global conversation on cluster business model innovation, explore current practices and develop a robust strategy toolkit to contribute to the global community.
Some highlights you will find in the report:
- Exploration of cluster strategy and business models
- Five new strategy tools developed for cluster business model development
- Expert insights from the field from Norway, Costa Rica to Spain
- Five in-depth cluster case studies featuring clusters from Australia, The Netherlands, Slovenia, Mexico and Spain
- How you can get started on your cluster business model journey
- Five levels of cluster business model management
- and much much more
We hope this report will contribute to the conversation and help cluster boards and leaders create more value and better clusters for the future.